Connect with WMFHA Members and support education by Sponsoring a class in 2017.
It’s Only The Cost of Breakfast or Lunch!
Sponsoring a class at WMFHA is a great way to support the educational efforts of your association, encourage career development within our industry, and also to get a more personal introduction to specific target audiences.
How Does it Work?
What's the "Cost"?
- You bring in breakfast/lunch of your choice for the class and instructor(s). There is no additional sponsorship cost.
- If you would prefer for WMFHA to handle ordering the food and service items, we can simply bill you for $5 per person for breakfast or $15 per person for lunch.
- Breakfasts usually need to arrive by 8:30 am and lunches are scheduled for Noon, so should arrive by 11:45 am.
What Do You GET?
- You get 5-10 minutes to address the class. You are welcome to stay and enjoy lunch/visit with the class.
- You can distribute any marketing materials/collateral you wish.
- A student list w/contact info after class.
- Your company name/logo is listed on the event page on the WMFHA website.
- Your company name/logo is listed on the online registration page as well as fax in-mail-in flyer and facebook event page.
- Your company name/logo will be on the class reminder email that goes to all students and instructors.
What's In It For You?
- Face time, networking, brand promotion and relationship building with a very targeted audience.
- Inexpensive – just the cost of breakfast and/or lunch
- Lengthy marketing (logos on all class marketing info as much as 90-120 days before the class and multiple email marketing messages.)
"I have been sponsoring educational classes at WMFHA since I originally became a member in 2008. It continues to be one of my highest value investments, with the lowest cost. Education is important, and getting face time with a specific audience is a great way to communicate who my company is, what we stand for and how we can help them achieve their goals."
Select Your Audience and Reserve Your Class(es) Now!
Complete the form below to reserve the class(es) that are the best match for your target audience. Our Director of Career Development, Sloane Cerbana will contact you with additional details and estimated class count.
If you have additional questions regarding class sponsorship - contact Sloane at 425-656-9077