Designed for multi-site and regional level supervisors, this course provides the knowledge and the tactics, teaching you to achieve great results! Improve your:
- Employee recruitment, development, and retention
- Communications, ethics, and emotional intelligence
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident
- And much more!
Instructor: Alexandra Jackiw
Alexandra (Alex) Jackiw is President of Milhaus Management, LLC. She is a nationally-recognized real estate executive with extensive experience managing large portfolios throughout the U. S. for both privately-held and publicly traded companies. In addition to property and asset management, her experience includes marketing, training, consulting and business development.
July 21 Client Services, Stakeholder Relations
July 22 Investment Management, Improving Asset Performance
July 23 Asset Evaluation and Preservation
July 24 Talent Management, Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
- Minimum of 24 months as a multi-site supervisor or hold either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
New this year!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not firstname.lastname@example.org for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
Early Bird (by 3/31)
Member - $1,350 Future Member - $1,550
Regular (4/1 - 6/26)
Member - $1,525 Future Member - $1,725
Late (6/27 - 7/10)
Member - $1,625 Future Member - $1,825