Mental Health First Aid Workshop
Everyone has mental health - EVERY ONE can be a mental health first aider!
This session is sold out but you can register for this class on November 9th.
Whether it is with your residents, your team or your friends and family - you have likely already experienced someone having a mental health challenge. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and RESPOND to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges
- How to interact with persons in crisis by using the MHFA Action Plan
- How to connect a person with qualified HELP
- Trauma and self-care
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Onsite property management professionals (office AND maintenance)
- Regional managers
- HR/Support staff
Meet Your Facilitator: