Learn how to effectively handle maintenance and other issues that residents may encounter while continuing to reinforce your community's positive brand. This course also covers lease renewals and how you affect the resident’s sense of community.
- Product Knowledge
- Fair Housing Laws and Prospective Residents
- Fair Housing Laws and Current Residents
- Proper Screening of a Prospective Residents' Qualifications
- Working with the Lease and Leasing Documents
- Washington Legal Updates
Who Should Attend:
- Leasing Professionals
- Those New to Property Management
- Assistant Managers
This course can be taken on its own, but it also serves as part of the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) credential. If you are interested in earning your NALP credential, CLICK HERE for details.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
$75 Future Members