Earn your credential and increase your leasing skills! Whether you are a new or an experienced leasing consultant, you can improve your leasing presentation, the ability to overcome objections, closing ratios, and overall resident retention.
March 14, 2019 - April 25, 2019
Seven courses in three days, one market survey presentation
Cost: $450 members | $550 non-members for full designation program
Or $55 members | $75 non-members per class
- March 14 - Bringing in New Residents; Marketing & Maintaining Your Community; and Why Your Competition Matters.
- March 21 - Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them; The Relationship Sales Process
- April 11 - Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents; The Market Survey
- April 25 - Market Survey Presentation (1 hour)
See results immediately!
In a recent survey, supervisors who enrolled their employees in NALP indicated that they saw the following performance improvements:
- 81% improvement in closing ratios
- 54% improvement in ability to overcome objections
- 54% improvement in resident retention
Congratulations to our spring NALP credential holders!