Earn your credential and increase your leasing skills! Whether you are a new or an experienced leasing consultant, you can improve your leasing presentation, the ability to overcome objections, closing ratios, and overall resident retention.
October 9, 2019 - November 12, 2019
Regular Pricing (4/27 - 8/31): $450 members | $500 non-members
Late Registration Pricing: (9/1 - 10/2): $495 members | $550 non-members
Or $55 members | $75 non-members per class
Seven courses in three days, one market survey presentation
See results immediately!
In a recent survey, supervisors who enrolled their employees in NALP indicated that they saw the following performance improvements:
- 81% improvement in closing ratios
- 54% improvement in ability to overcome objections
- 54% improvement in resident retention
To obtain the NALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven NALP courses including completing the Market Survey presentation (totaling 25 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Thank you to our 2019 class sponsors!