National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
National credential for leasing professionals!
Earn your credentials and increase your leasing skills! Whether you are a new or an experienced leasing consultant, you can improve your leasing presentation, the ability to overcome objections, closing ratios, and overall resident retention.
Fall 2020: September 16 - November 18
Early Bird: Member - $399 Future Member - $450
Regular: Member - $450 Future Member - $500
Late: Member - $495 Future Member - $550
- Day 1 - Bringing in New Residents; Marketing & Maintaining Your Community; and Why Your Competition Matters
- Day 2 - Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them; The Relationship Sales Process
- Day 3 - Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents; The Market Survey
- Day 4 - Market Survey Presentation (1 hour)
See results immediately!
In a recent survey, supervisors who enrolled their employees in NALP indicated that they saw the following performance improvements:
- 81% improvement in closing ratios
- 54% improvement in
abilityto overcome objections
- 54% improvement in resident retention
To obtain the NALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a
leasingrole (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven NALP courses including completing the Market Survey presentation (totaling 25 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy