2017 Scholarship Information
WMFHA believes in the importance and impact that continuing education has on a career. Our industry is dynamic and always changing! The best way to stay ahead and keep the competitive advantage is to keep yourself well educated and knowledgeable about industry trends, practices, technology, legislation and more.
WMFHA supports our members who desire to pursue education by earning a professional designation from NAAEI. There is a significant investment of time and money, and not everyone has access to the funds or education budgets to make the pursuit of this training a reality, so we are proud to award over $5,000 in full and partial scholarships for our CAM, CAPS, CAMT, NALP , and CAS programs. These scholarships make it possible for some members to earn a national property management credential, enhance their career, and pave a path for continued success in the multi-family industry.
These scholarships are made possible in part by revenue from our annual Career Fair and the generous support of the annual Vendor Golf Classic and our supplier members. Additionally, HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in conjunction with the National Maintenance Mania® competition helps fund our CAMT scholarship.
- Be employed by a member in good standing
- If you are an on-site employee - your PROPERTY must be a member.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of industry experience for NALP, CAS and CAMT or 2 years for CAM, CAPS.
- Meet the eligibility requirements of the respective credential program.
- Be available to take the classes as scheduled.
- Submit the application in its entirety no later than Friday February 17, 2017.
- Participate in a brief phone interview.
TO APPLY, CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM LOGO ON THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THE APPLICATION.
QUESTIONS? Contact Sloane Cerbana at 425.656.9077