The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program teaches the critical property management principles and techniques used by a professional supervisor. Designed for the multi-site and regional level supervisor, this course will help you make the connection between knowledge and driving performance to get results!
2019 dates coming soon! Check back often.
Six classroom courses
Cost: $1295 members | $1495 non-members for full designation program
Or $175 members | $225 non-members per class
- Day 1 Client Services | Stakeholders | Investment Management
- Day 2 Investment Management Cont'd. | Improving Asset Performance
- Day 3 Asset Evaluation | Talent Management
- Day 4 Talent Management Con'td. | Contemporary Issues
- Day 5 CAPS Examination (proctored)