Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
Designate yourself as a proven leader!
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program teaches the critical property management principles and techniques used by a professional supervisor. Designed for the multi-site and regional level supervisor, this course will help you make the connection between knowledge and driving performance to get results!
VIRTUAL: February 4 - March 26, 2021
Seven courses in four days:
- Day 1 - Client Services | Stakeholder Relations
- Day 2 - Investment Management | Improving Asset Performance
- Day 3 - Asset Evaluation and Preservation
- Day 4 - Talent Management | Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring