The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program teaches the critical property management principles and techniques used by a professional supervisor. Designed for the multi-site and regional level supervisor, this course will help you make the connection between knowledge and driving performance to get results!
July 23-26, 2019
WMFHA Training Center, Renton WA
Early Bird Pricing: (1/1 - 3/31) $1,350 member | $1,550 non-member
Regular: (4/1 - 6/30) $1,525 member | $1,725 non-member
Late: (7/1 - 7/12) $1,625 member | $1,825 non-member
Seven courses in four days
- Day 1 - Client Services | Stakeholder Relations
- Day 2 - Investment Management | Improving Asset Performance
- Day 3 - Asset Evaluation and Preservation
- Day 4 - Talent Management | Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
Instructor: Alexandra Jackiw
Alexandra (Alex) Jackiw is President of Milhaus Management, LLC. She is a nationally-recognized real estate executive with extensive experience managing large portfolios throughout the U. S. for both privately-held and publicly traded companies. In addition to property and asset management, her experience includes marketing, training, consulting and business development.
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Thanks to our 2019 class sponsors!