Every year we award over $20,000 in full and partial credential scholarships!
Our scholarships make it possible for members to earn a national property management credential, enhance their careers, and pave a path for continued success in the multifamily industry. Our industry is dynamic and always changing! The best way to stay ahead and keep the competitive advantage is to keep yourself well educated and knowledgeable about industry trends, practices, technology, legislation, and more.
- Be employed by an all-in member in good standing
- For property management, all properties and management company must be members
- Have a minimum of 1 year of industry experience for CALP, CAS or CAMT, or 2 years for CAM, CAPS
- Meet the eligibility requirements of the respective credential program
- Be available to take the classes as scheduled
*Scholarships can only be applied to credential classes taken with WMFHA, not valid for online credentials taken through NAAEI.
- Scholarships open for application in January 2022.
- Submit the application in its entirety.
Contact Sloane Cerbana at 425.656.9077.