Our scholarships make it possible for members to earn a national property management credential, enhance their career, and pave a path for continued success in the multifamily industry. Our industry is dynamic and always changing! The best way to stay ahead and keep the competitive advantage is to keep yourself well educated and knowledgeable about industry trends, practices, technology, legislation and more.
- Be employed by an all-in member in good standing
- For Property Management, all properties and management company must be members
- Have a minimum of 1 year of industry experience for NALP, CAS or CAMT, or 2 years for CAM, CAPS
- Meet the eligibility requirements of the respective credential program
- Be available to take the classes as scheduled
*Scholarships can only be applied to credential classes taken at WMFHA, not valid for online credentials taken through NAAEI.
- Submit the application in its entirety by the application deadline of February 28, 2019
- Participate in a brief phone interview
Contact Sloane Cerbana at 425.656.9077.
2019 CREDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
National Apartment Leasing Professional Application
Certified Apartment Manager Application
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor Application
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians Application
Specialist in Housing Credit Management Application
Certified Apartment Supplier Application