Hybrid Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT)
ANSI accredited certificate training for service professionals.
Flexible Learning Model for the Experienced Technician
This flexible program accommodates the busiest schedule with a compination of self-paced online coursework, live instructor led sessions and a two day hands-on component. The CAMT curriculum will give you the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program. A well trained maintenance team is the best tool for resident retention and profitability!
Progam consists of three parts:
- Seven online, self-paced courses plus practice scenarios*
- Five 4-hour instructor led virtual learning sessions
- Two 8-hour in person practical application sessions
*Online Soft Skills Courses Include:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time and Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
$1,550 Member | $1,850 Future Member
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the six courses
- Receive a passing grade on the online comprehensive exam
- Complete all the requirements during the six-month candidacy period
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Orientation (Virtual via Zoom)|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Electrical (Virtual - Via Zoom)|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Preventative Maintenance/Plumbing (Virtual via Zoom)|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Customer Service and Air Conditioning (Virtual via Zoom)|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Time and Project Mgmt; Make Ready; Heating (Virtual via Zoom)|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Documentation, Paperwork and Compliance; Appliances (Virtual via Zoom)|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Practicum Day 1 Lockout/Tagout Drywall Repair Exterior Property Inspections Make Ready Wiring, outlets, GFCI Repair a faucet Pipe Fitting Garbage Disposals|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Practicum Day 2 Drywall repair continued Using a multimeter Air Conditioning troubleshooting Heating troubleshooting Appliance troubleshooting Drywall repair completion|
For More Information:
Thank you to our Hybrid CAMT Sponsors!