Our first Membership Meeting of the year focuses on The Staffing Struggle.
Join your multifamily association for:
- Recruiting and keeping new talent: Presented by Marie Virgilio, Chief People Officer for Weidner Apartment Homes
- Developing your talent: Presented by Kris Buker, CAPS, Talent Development Manager for Security Properties Residential
- The Maintenance Mystery - How to find and keep them: Presented by Alex Watts, Sr. Area Maintenance Manager for Avenue5 Residential
- WMFHA updates and information
- New membership recognition!
- Charity donation presentations for Domestic Abuse Women's Network and Childhaven
- Educational acknowledgments
- Networking time
- A delicious lunch
We will be collecting non-perishable food items for Northwest Harvest! Please bring an item or items to donate. Thank you!
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
Made possible in part by our sponsors:
Parking: Parking at the hotel is by valet only. There is free 2-hour street parking around the hotel and parking garages nearby, including Meydenbauer garage, 110 Atrium Building garage, and The Summit Building garage within walking distance of the hotel.