Mental Health First Aid Workshop-Encore Offering
Everyone has mental health - EVERY ONE can be a mental health first aider!
Whether it is with your residents, your team or your friends and family - you have likely already experienced someone having a mental health challenge. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and RESPOND to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges
- How to interact with persons in crisis by using the MHFA Action Plan
- How to connect a person with qualified HELP
- Trauma and self-care
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Onsite property management professionals (office AND maintenance)
- Regional managers
- HR/Support staff
Meet Your Facilitators: