Validate your knowledge, enhance your reputation and credibility, and boost your confidence!
This program is designed as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, giving you the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program. Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget.
Technical Courses Include:
- Interior & Exterior Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating Systems Maintenance and Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
Online Soft Skills Courses Include:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time and Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the nine courses
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70% on each of the two online comprehensive exams
- Complete all the requirements during the 12 month candidacy period
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.