Our spring Membership Meeting focuses on Legislative Updates.
Join your multifamily association for:
- Updates on legislation passed in the 2019 legislative session affecting landlords
- What you need to know to be compliant
- Information on when the new laws go into effect
Brett Waller, Director of Government Affairs - WMFHA
Kathryn Hedrick, Lobbyist
- WMFHA updates and information
- New membership recognition!
- Educational acknowledgments
- Networking time
- A delicious lunch
We will be collecting non-perishable food items for Northwest Harvest! Please bring donations. Thank you!
$59 Members | $79 Future Members
Parking is available in the hotel's garage at a discounted rate.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
Made possible in part by our sponsors: