Virtual Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
Enhance your skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively manage!
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager which results in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
Facilitator: Susan Weston, CAM, CAPS, NAAEI Senior Faculty
Virtual CAM blends the convenience of a virtual classroom, with the engagement of a live instructor and interaction with fellow classmates. This version of CAM is condensed, accelerated, and requires homework between sessions. It is not recommended for a less-experienced property manager.
Tools for success in this program:
- 2-3 years as a property manager
- A computer with micorphone and camera (camera's are required to be on for all classes)
- Reliable internet/wifi
- Proper staffing and support to attend each session from an environment where you will not be interrupted during the class sessions
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the nine courses
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70% on the comprehensive online exam
- Complete all the requirements during the 6-month candidacy period
$1,450 Member | $1,650 Future Member
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Orientation|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Industry Essentials and Marketing|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Legal and Property Maintenance for Managers|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Financial Management|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Risk Management and The Resident Experience|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Human Resource Management and Review/Exam Prep|
Epic Asset Management
Epic Asset Management
Indigo Real Estate Services
The Benjamin Lofts
Senior Regional Manager
Cushman & Wakefield
Multi-Site Community Manager
Brookstone at Edgewater
Lake Washington Apartments
Damon Thomas (deleted-1) (Deleted)
New to note!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not email@example.com for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.