Supplier Success - Eastern WA
Understand the Multi-family client and how to be their PARTNER in success!
CenterPlace Event Center2426 North Discovery Place
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It has been written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
Supplier Success Course Objectives
As a result of completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry;
- Define various types of multifamily housing;
- Describe measures of apartment community success;
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance;
- Examine local building and zoning considerations;
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success;
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations;
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms;
- Identify financial decision-makers;
- Review property and company organizational charts;
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an onsite community;
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities;
- Learn methods for positioning products/services based on the goals of an apartment community;
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other classroom participants.
Michele Davis - ForRent.com; NAAEI Faculty; WMFHA East Council
Kris Buker, CAPS, SHRM - Security Properties Residential; NAAEI Faculty
Sloane Cerbana, Director of Career Development - Washington Multi-Family Housing Association