Welcome to the New WMFHA Website!
Welcome to the new Washington Multi-Family Housing Association website! Wmfha.org has a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve our members. In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your old login information did not transfer to the new site. With your new login, you will be able to:
- Register for events and classes.
- Update your profile information to include a photo, bio and other marketing details.
- Track event attendance.
- View/Pay company invoices (for company admin users).
- Receive communications from WMFHA.
- ...and more!
In order to create your new login, please complete the steps below.
For Individuals whose company or property is already a member:
If your company or property is already a member:
- Follow this link.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your own unique username (email) and create a password. Note, you also have the option to login via your Facebook or Google+ Account. This does not allow us to login or post to your social networks!
*Remember, if your company or property is a member, you must create your account and log-in in order to receive member prices when registering for events and classes!*
If your company is ready to join WMFHA:
We are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click "Join" in the top right corner.
- Choose "View Member Types."
- Select your member type.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your company's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
We hope you enjoy all that our new website has to offer! If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.
New Site Feedback:
Please submit all feedback about our new website by contacting us. We want to hear what you like and what you don't like! Please reach out with any suggestions or if you find any links or sites that aren't working. Please keep in mind, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox browsers for the best view and use of our website.