The on-site manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager which results in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
- Industry Essentials
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- The Resident Experience
- Legal Issues
- Property Maintenance for Managers
- HR Management
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the nine courses
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70% on each of the two online comprehensive exams
- Complete all the requirements during the 12 month candidacy period
For More Information:
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not email@example.com for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.
Early Bird (Until 5/29): $1,250 Member | $1,450 Future Member
Regular (5/30 - 7/17): $1,450 Member | $1,650 Future Member
Late (After 7/17): $1,600 Member | $1,800 Future Member
Thanks to our class sponsors!