Virtual Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
Live instructor-led virtual format. Enhance your skills for the new year!
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager which results in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
Facilitator: Susan Weston, CAM, CAPS, NAAEI Senior Faculty
Virtual CAM blends the convenience of a virtual classroom, with the engagement of a live instructor and interaction with fellow classmates. This version of CAM is condensed, accelerated, and requires homework between sessions. It is not recommended for a less-experienced property manager.
Tools for success in this accelerated program:
- 2-3 years as a property manager
- A computer with microphone and camera (camera's are required to be on for all classes)
- Reliable internet/wifi
- Proper staffing and support to attend each session from an environment where you will not be interrupted during the class sessions
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the nine courses
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70% on the comprehensive online exam
- Complete all the requirements during the 6-month candidacy period
$1,550 Member | $1,850 Future Member
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Orientation - Virtual|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Industry Essentials and Marketing|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Legal and Property Maintenance for Managers|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Financial Management|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Risk Management and The Resident Experience|
|9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Human Resource Management and Review/Exam Prep|
City Center Lynnwood
Weidner Apartment Homes
Senior Community Manager
Kayla Shalyn Varona
Assistant Property Manager
New to note!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not email@example.com for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.