Earn Your CAM at Your Pace
The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and the community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM Program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager, which can result in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
CAM Online Offers:
- Access to our 24/7 Technical Help Desk to assist you should you have technical difficulties with the CAM course.
- The ability to direct questions regarding the curriculum/course content to an instructor.
- A self-paced program that allows you to fit courses into your busy schedule. The CAM Online modules may now be purchased all at once or individually.
CAM Candidates must:
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry*;
- Successfully complete the online curriculum;
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70 percent on each of the two online comprehensive exams
- Complete requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy
*can be obtained during the candidacy period for CAM
2014 CAM Online Prices
- $815 | Members $915 | Non-Members
- $205 | Member $230 | Non-Member
Other CAM Program Options
Take all 9 classes at our Training Center. Learn from industry experts who facilitate our classes, and network with other property management professionals who are earning their CAM designation.
Take some of your classes online (Legal, Fair Housing, Residential Issues, and Property Maintenance for Managers), and take the others at our Training Center. The "best of both worlds!"