Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Pools and spas - amenities or liabilities?
Pools and spas can really add to the overall enjoyment of your community. They can be the center of fun and memory-making for your residents. Be sure that these wonderful amenities do not become a dangerous liability for your team and your employer. We offer two opportunities for training as well as resources to keep your team informed.
Coming in 2020!
Certified Pool Operator
Upon completion of this two-day intensive course and passing the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year Certified Pool Operator credential.
Topics covered include:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness. suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy Conservation
Basic Pool and Safety Class
This 3.5-hour class is perfect for any service team member, or even other on-site team members who may need to know the basic water testing, treatment and safety practices of pools and spas.