Our Chili Cook-Off is fun for the whole WMFHA family and guests!
Event highlights include:
- Chili to sample
- Hot dogs
- Espresso and cold beverages
- DJ Ice Mike pumping the tunes
- Kids Zone with fun and games
- Trick or Treating
- Costume contest
- Chili awards in a variety of categories
- Great raffle prizes! (Tickets procured by donating to DAWN during the event)
- Celebrity judges
- Chef John Howie from John Howie Steak and Seastar
- Brad Evans from the Seattle Sounders
- Former Miss Teen Washington, Novalee Lewis
- Special appearance by the Seattle Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline!
- Seahawks mascot BOOM
- Plus more!
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Big Chili:
Food Court Sponsors:
American Floors & Blinds Sherwin Williams Zumper
Kids Zone Sponsors:
APlus Tree Apartment Life CSC Serviceworks
Precor Commercial Fitness Young Chef's Academy - Covington
For More Information:
DAWN is a nonprofit organization that helps tens of thousands of women, children and men find safety, support and empowerment for building a better life.
$15 | Kids 12 and under are free