This half-day workshop is an opportunity for the learner to sharpen their basic business math skills. These skills are critical for being able to properly calculate and analyze the financial performance of your community and understand your budget.
During this session, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of fundamental math functions: fractions, decimals, rounding, and percentages
- Solve for the unknown using basic algebra
- Understand averages versus weighted averages
- Learn the difference between annualization and extrapolation
- Understand how to calculate area, space and volume
- Work with common property management calculations.
Who should attend:
- Property Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to improve their business math skills
- Mark Whitcomb, CAM, CAPS - Sack Properties
Bring to Class:
Calculator and pencil