Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Certification course from the National Swimming Foundation
This intensive in-person course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
$525| Future Members
*There are no cancellations, make-up classes. There are no refunds issued to registrants who do not complete the requirements of the program
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification..
Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Maintenance Tech II
The Heights at Bear Creek
Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Mission Rock Residential
Abour your instructor:
When it comes to Maintenance and training Joe Ferguson is no stranger to either tasks at hand. Joe has had the distinct pleasure as working as a DOD (department of defense) trainer for many years and is also proud to be a US Air Force Veteran. Joe has been working in the maintenance field for over 10 years and has worked in many different sites and faced many challenges along the way. HE is adept in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Appliances. Joe is proud to be here and share his wealth of knowledge with you as an HD Supply Market Trainer.