EaWA Membership Breakfast: Building Community
The lost heart of multifamily.
CenterPlace Regional Events Center2426 North Discovery Place
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
* Registration open until 5/23/22 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Let's facilitate re-connecting with residents!
Building Community: The Lost Heart of Multifamily
What does building community mean and what does it look like after a pandemic? With rising rents, it is more important than ever for our residents to have more reasons to stay than go. In this meeting, we will discuss best practices for helping your residents and staff feel a sense of belonging and a sense of home in our communities including:
- Why resident engagement is important.
- How did Covid change the way we engage together?
- What are the challenges with bringing resident engagement back?
- How can we move forward and get back to basics?
- Easy, achievable tips and tricks for creating engagement and community.
Speakers: Laura Kitts, Cobu
Kim Lee, Apartment Life
$39 Members | $59 Future Members
Sponsorships: $300 (5 available)
- Two attendees ($78 value)
- Click through logo on event page
- Company logo on all event marketing
- Company logo on signage at event
- Company logo on speaker intro slide
- Company intro (1-2 minute elevator pitch) on stage during breakfast
- Marketing material at each place setting
- Attendee list post-event
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check-In|
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Program|
For More Information:
Thanks to our sponsors!