Emotional Intelligence - Spring
Improve emotional and social abilities for more success!
- Discover the major components of emotional intelligence
- Recognize the behaviors and characteristic of an emotionally intelligent person
- Identify areas in which emotional intelligence skills can be applied
- Learn about your own emotional strengths and growth opportunities
- Generate action steps you can take to improve emotional and social abilities and your own success
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
Continuing Education Credits (CECs):
This class is eligible for 6 CECs for CAM, CAPS, CAS, NALP, and AIME credential holders.