National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
National Credential for Leasing Professionals
* Registration open until 5/4/18 at 11:59 PM (PDT)
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
Earn your National Apartment Leasing Professional designation and enhance your leasing skills. NAAEI developed the NALP program to assist apartment industry professionals in advancing their apartment leasing career. Whether you are a new or an experienced leasing consultant, you can improve your:
- Leasing Presentation
- Ability to Overcome Objections
- Closing Ratio
- Resident Retention
- Teamwork with the Service Team
Thank you to our Education Partners for the Spring NALP Program!
Register by February 9th and save $51!!
- Bringing in New Residents
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- The Relationship Sales Process
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- The Market Survey
June 13 or 14 - Market Survey Presentations
Early Bird (by February 9th)
Member - $399 Non-Member - $499
Regular (after February 9)
Member - $450 Non-Member - $550