Property Management Budget & Financial Workshop
Designed to help you refresh and sharpen your math skills.
4 Degrees Training Center1209 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201-4101
* Registration open until 5/19/18 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
This half-day workshop has been designed to provide an opportunity for the learner to sharpen their basic business math skills. These skills are critical for being able to properly calculate and analyze the financial performance of your community and understand your budget.
During this session, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of fundamental math functions: fractions, decimals, rounding, and percentages
- Solve for the unknown using basic algebra
- Understand averages versus weighted averages
- Learn the difference between annualization and extrapolation
- Understand how to calculate area, space and volume
- Work with common property management calculations.
Who should attend:
- Property managers
- Assistant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to improve their business math skills
$59 | Members
$79 | Non-Members
Valerie Hill, SHCM - Executive Portfolio Manager - FPI Management Inc.
Bring to Class:
Calculator and pencil
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check in and Coffee|
|9:00 AM - 9:15 AM||Introduction and Welcome|
|9:15 AM - 9:45 AM||Number Types|
|9:45 AM - 10:00 AM||Basic Algebra|
|10:00 AM - 10:20 AM||Comparing and Predicting|
|10:20 AM - 10:30 AM||Break|
|10:30 AM - 11:15 AM||Property Management Calculations|
|11:15 AM - 11:30 AM||Area, Space and Volume|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Practice|
|12:15 PM - 12:30 PM||Q&A and Wrap Up|