Back to Events
View ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView Profile19 Other Registered Attendees
Virtual Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Certification course from the National Swimming Foundation - Hybrid Format
Friday, March 10, 2023 at 8:00 AM (PST) to Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 12:30 PM (PDT)
Zoom links provided prior to class dates.
Event Sold Out
This course is sold out. Use the button above to register for one of our other upcoming CPO classes
Ensure your amenities do not become a dangerous liability!
This intensive virtual course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
- Students MUST COMPLETE ALL COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAM IN ORDER.
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent a “Pool Math” book. It is important that you use it to prepare for class.
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- You will need access to a computer with strong wifi, a camera and microphone. The use of a phone or tablet will not be an acceptable means of taking the class.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification..
Aaron Babbel Maintenance Supervisor The Marq on Martin
Lukas Christensen Maintenance Tech I Ballinger Commons
Gabriel Cruz Maintenance Supervisor Martingale
Jonathan Gabaldon Maintenance Supervisor Sofi Lakeside- FPI managment
Seyed Mehdi Hashemi Sohi Maintenance Supervisor Stazione 25
Sean McCandless Maintenance Tech II Security Properties Residential
Manuel Padilla Maintenance Supervisor CentrePointe Greens
Robert Patton Maintenance Supervisor Security Properties Residential
Bill Sullivan Maintenance Cushman & Wakefield
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Virtual Orientation|
|12:00 PM - 12:00 PM||Deadline for Completion of Self-Paced Online Primer Course|
|8:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Virtual CPO Class|
|8:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Virtual CPO Review and Exam|
For More Information:
NAAEI Faculty Career Development Manager Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (425)656-9077x309
$525| Future Members
*There are no cancellations, make-up classes. There are no refunds issued to registrants who do not complete the requirements of the program