The legal landscape in property management is changing on an almost daily basis. This is your best opportunity to learn from the experts and stay current on all developments regarding the landlord-tenant law, screening, and evictions in Washington. During these sessions, we will cover:
The Legal Life Cycle of Renting in Washington:
- Screening and Fair Housing with Rhonda Babcock (Moco, Inc)
- Accommodations and Modifications with Eric Steven
- RLTA Updates (Landlord/Tenant Rights and Responsibilities) with Brett Waller
- Landlord Mitigation Fund with Heidi Anderson and Jessica Oberdorfer from HNN Communities
- Eviction Moratorium Update with Brian Boice, Eric Steven, Nik Armitage, and Christopher Cutting
Access to all classes: $99 Members | $149 Future Members
Per session: $49 Members | $69 Future Members
*$10 from each registration will go to WMFHA's Education Scholarship Fund
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Each session qualifies for 1 CEC for those holding a CAM, CAPS, CAS, or CALP credential.
|9:01 AM - 10:30 AM||Screening and Fair Housing|
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Accommodations and Modifications|
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||RLTA Updates|
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Landlord Mitigation Fund|
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Eviction Moratorium Update|
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor!
Thanks to our Event Partner sponsors!