Free virtual networking events for WMFHA members!
Join hosts Sares Regis, Solara, and A Plus Tree, Inc for WMFHA's online networking event!
The event is formatted with an initial introduction from hosts, a lengthier topic, and then attendees will be randomly grouped into smaller break out "rooms." Hosts will circulate between rooms to prompt conversation if needed.
Let's stay connected! We will be randomly giving attendees "door" prize gift certificates from local small businesses. Show up for interactions and surprises!
Topic: Help! I'm stuck at home - what do I do?
Presenter: Christopher Doran, Serious About Fitness
- How to work out at home
- Creating a space to move (and not feel confined)
- Tools/equipment you can use (if you don’t have any weights)
- Examples of common movements to easily increase your heart rate and blood flow
- 15 minutes a day is better than 0:
- Sitting too much, working too much, feeling extremely tired and achy
- Three five-minute movement routines to help you reset mind and body
- Creating new habits using daily alarms!