In Person Event Safety Guidelines
We're excited to see you in person! Safety is our top priority, so we're taking the following precautions. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to a WMFHA team member in advance.
- Programs will have limited capacity with table seating adjusted accordingly.
- Plentiful sanitizer stations will be available throughout.
- Disposable masks will be provided.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Other measures, as appropriate.
By registering and attending any in person WMFHA program you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement.
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, interact with a member of a vulnerable population, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- A face mask that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times is REQUIRED for those who are not vaccinated. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.