Any public space where other people are present holds an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. By attending this event, I agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold WMFHA liable for illness. I will take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask that overs both the nose and mouth in public areas when not consuming food or beverage, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands. I agree to not attend any WMFHA event if I feel ill, have had recent exposure to COVID-19 or am currently required to report my daily health status to the Washington Department of Health.
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you refrain from attending any events or gatherings.
- We will conduct contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- A face mask that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times is REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
Learn more at https://www.wmfha.org/news/in-person-event-safety-guidelines.