New Member Service: Career Center!
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) Launches New Career Center
The best and brightest property management candidates are out there. Access this targeted and qualified pool of talent by advertising your job openings on the new WMFHA Career Center.
WMFHA is pleased to announce the launch of our new Career Center! We've been working hard to bring you this new member benefit and we’re excited about its official release. Whether you’re looking for a new career move or that next great hire, the WMFHA Career Center is your best source.
The new Career Center includes jobs in such specific categories and more. Employers can connect with highly qualified job seekers through 30 and 60-day job postings.
Visit today and sign up at jobs.wmfha.org.
Members can look forward to the following:
- Easily post jobs to gain direct access to highly qualified, professional job seekers across Washington State
- Set-up pre-screen filters to deliver you only the best candidates
- Put your job posting in front of more job seekers with frequent job alerts sent to all job seekers in the database. Looking for even more visibility? You can feature your job and logo on the Career Center homepage to increase click through by up to 38%
- Save time by easily managing and tracking all your applicants right from the WMFHA Career Center applicant tracking system
- Set up resume alerts and receive automatic emails when an applicant meets job posting criteria so you can connect as quickly as possible with qualified applicants
- Use our Career Center as a one-stop shop for all your hiring needs by sending your job posting to our partner network sites for increased exposure
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association’s (WMFHA’s) new Career Center was developed in partnership with Web Scribble, the leading provider of career centers for associations. They will handle all customer service for the platform.