2024 Dues Information
Thank you for your continued partnership!
On behalf of our Board of Directors and leadership team – we thank you for your continued partnership through membership. With over 327,000 units in membership state-wide, WMFHA continues to be Washington’s trusted community partner and foremost rental housing resource.
Led by our Board of Directors, committees and dedicated staff, you have our commitment to continue to:
- Advocate for balanced legislation that supports our industry and the community
- Provide educational opportunities that promote career development
- Connect and celebrate multi-family professionals
Throughout 2023, we have completed the transition of all members from anniversary dues renewal to calendar dues renewal. This mean that members who had membership anniversaries between February and September only paid a pro-rated dues amount.
What Happens Now?
- All WMFHA members will receive their 2024 dues invoice on December 1, 2023 - with a due date of January 1, 2024
- Your dues invoice is delivered via e-mail to the main point of contact associated with your property/company, or to your AP/billing department.
- While the dues amount may seem higher than 2023, the dues rate has not changed. Most members' 2023 dues were prorated, so you did not pay for a full year's dues at that time.
- We appreciate your support in paying your dues in a timely manner.
- Please support our advocacy efforts by paying the voluntary PAC contribution on your invoice. If you need talking points to inform your leadership/ownership about the importance of the PAC - CLICK HERE.
For 2024 pricing, click the appropriate link below
Click & Lease Users
Please be advised that you must be a member in good standing with WMFHA to use the Blue Moon Click & Lease product. Your access to Click & Lease will be deactivated if your dues are not received by January 31, 2024.
Due to the increasing number of delinquencies and added staff costs of collecting outstanding receivables, WMFHA is instituting a $50 late fee for all dues renewals that are 60 days late.