The onsite manager is a vital link between apartment residents and the community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM Program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager, which can result in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
A survey showed the following performance enhancements of CAM designates:
- 75% Enhanced ability to analyze the property's financial operations
- 60% Enhanced ability to accurately report property performance
- 55% Improved marketing plan and marketing strategies
- 55% Improved employee morale/confidence
A survey of Supervisors who sent their associate's through the CAM program revealed:
- 96% agreed or strongly agreed that the CAM designation course is a valuable use of employee's time and company money.
- Upon completion of the CAM course, 77% of supervisors noticed an immediate improvement in their employee's work performance.
- 100% said they would enroll employees for the CAM course in the future.
Flexible and Affordable!
We offer payment plans and scholarships.
- $1199 | Members $1399 | Non-Members
- Scholarships available to "all-in" Members in good standing*
- Up to 4 equal payments if registered by Jan 31 for CAM SLAM or Aug 1 for Fall CAM
- Up to 3 equal payments if registered by Feb 15 for CAM SLAM or Aug 31 for FAll CAM
- Early Bird Discounts!!
*All scholarship applications are due by February 23, 2018.
CAM 2018 Schedule
Oct 9 Orientation
Oct 16 Financial Management
Oct 23 The Resident Experience
Nov 6 Marketing
Nov 13 Property Maintenance
Nov 20 Human Resources and Leadership
Some of CAM courses can be taken as stand-alone classes.
All Classes to be held at the WMFHA training center in Renton, Washington.
A CAM Program for Every Schedule
- CAM-Traditional: Take all classes at our Training Center and learn from industry experts while networking with other property management professionals who are earning their CAM credential.
- Online: For those who simply cannot commit to a set class schedule, the CAM online program can be taken at any time, and completed at your own pace (provided you finish within the 12 month candidacy period).
CAM Candidates must:
- have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry*;
- successfully complete the nine courses;
- receive a passing grade of at least 70 percent on each of the two online comprehensive exams can be obtained during the candidacy period for CAM