Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
Nationally recognized property management credential
The on-site manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The CAM program is designed to enhance the skills of the apartment manager which results in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
Spring 2020: May 5 - June 10
Fall 2020: September 15 - November 18
Early Bird: $1,250 Member | $1,450 Future Member
Regular: $1,450 Member | $1,650 Future Member
Late: $1,600 Member | $1,800 Future Member
Are You Ready for CAM?
A survey showed the following performance enhancements of CAM designates:
- 75% enhanced ability to analyze the property's financial operations
- 60% enhanced ability to accurately report property performance
- 55% improved marketing plan and marketing strategies
- 55% improved employee morale/confidence
A survey of supervisors who sent their associates through the CAM program revealed:
- 96% agreed or strongly agreed that the CAM designation course is a valuable use of employees' time and company money
- Upon completion of the CAM course, 77% of supervisors noticed an immediate improvement in their employee's work performance
- 100% said they would enroll employees for the CAM course in the future
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring
Thanks to our spring and fall CAM class sponsors!