The legal landscape in property management is changing on an almost daily basis. This is your best opportunity to learn from the experts and stay current on all developments regarding the landlord-tenant law, screening, evictions and collections in Washington. During this seminar, we will cover:
The Legal Life Cycle of Renting in Washington State
- RLTA with 2018 Updates (Source of Income)
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Landlord and the Resident
- Reasonable Accommodations
- 10 Steps to a Successful Eviction
- Accessing the Landlord Mitigation Fund
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
Payment in full is due prior to the event. No changes, refunds, or cancellations will be permitted within 10 days of an event or class.