Ensure your residents safely enjoy one of your best summertime amenities!
With pool season upon us, it is important that all personnel who have any responsibility for the testing and treatment of your pool and spa are properly trained!
In this 3-hour session, students will:
- Discuss basic health and safety best practices.
- Learn the basic calculations for measuring water volume and resulting chemical treatment.
- Test water sample from their own property pool, diagnose and recommend proper treatment plan.
- Discuss trouble-shooting technique for common pool water issues.
$59 | Members
$89 | Non-Members
What to bring to class:
- Water test kit
- Water sample from your property pool
- Your pool measurements (form provided)
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for the operation and maintenance of a pool or spa.