Ensure residents safely enjoy one of your best summertime amenities!
With pool season upon us, it is important that all personnel who have any responsibility for the testing and treatment of your pool and spa are properly trained.
In this 3-hour session, you will:
- Discuss basic health and safety best practices
- Learn the basic calculations for measuring water volume and resulting chemical treatment
- Test water samples from your property's pool, diagnose and recommend a proper treatment plan
- Discuss troubleshooting techniques for common pool water issues
What to bring to class:
- Water test kit
- Water samples from your property pool
- Your pool measurements (form provided)
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for the operation and maintenance of a pool or spa.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.