With pool season upon us, it is important that all personnel who have any responsibility for the testing and treatment of your pool and spa are properly trained.
In this 3-hour session, you will:
- Discuss basic health and safety best practices
- Learn the basic calculations for measuring water volume and resulting chemical treatment
- Test water samples from your property's pool, diagnose and recommend a proper treatment plan
- Discuss troubleshooting techniques for common pool water issues
What to bring to class:
- Water test kit
- Water samples from your property pool
- Your pool measurements (form provided)
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for the operation and maintenance of a pool or spa.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
$59 | Members
$89 | Non-Members
Thanks to our class sponsor: