This 3 hour online workshop is an opportunity for the learner to sharpen their basic business math skills. These skills are critical for being able to properly calculate and analyze the financial performance of your community and understand your budget.
During this session, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of fundamental math functions: fractions, decimals, rounding, and percentages
- Solve for the unknown using basic algebra
- Understand averages versus weighted averages
- Learn the difference between annualization and extrapolation
- Understand how to calculate area, space and volume
- Work with common property management calculations.
Who should attend:
- Property Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to improve their business math skills
- Chris Koegel, CAPS
- Mark Whitcomb, CAM, CAPS
Be sure to login with camera and microphone enabled - this will be interactive!
Have calculator and paper handy
You will be given access to your ebook ahead of class, be sure you have reviewed it prior to logging in to the webinar.
THIS WORKSHIP QUALIFIES FOR 3 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
for those who hold a CAM, CAPS, NALP, CAS credential or AIME membership.
For More Information:
$79 | Members
$99 | Future Members
This class is sponsored by our friends at: