Full - Register for January Class!
This program is designed as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, giving you the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program. Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget.
Progam consists of three parts:
- Seven online, self-paced courses plus practice scenarios*
- Five 4-hour instructor led virtual learning sessions
- Two 8-hour in person practical application sessions
*Online Soft Skills Courses Include:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time and Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the sixcourses
- Receive a passing grade the online comprehensive exam
- Complete all the requirements during the 6-month candidacy period
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.