Designed for multi-site and regional level supervisors, this course provides the knowledge and the tactics, teaching you to achieve great results! Improve your:
- Employee recruitment, development, and retention
- Communications, ethics, and emotional intelligence
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident
- And much more!
Virtual Program Schedule:
February 4 Orientation
February 11 Client Services, Stakeholder Relations
February 12 Investment Management
February 25 Investment Management Cont'd and Improving Asset Performance
February 26 Asset Evaluation and Preservation
March 11 Asset Evaluation and Preservation Cont'd and Talent Development
March 12 Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
March 26 Review and Exam Prep
- Minimum of 24 months as a multi-site supervisor or hold either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
New this year!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not email@example.com for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.
Instructor: Alexandra Jackiw, CPM, CAPS, C3P
Chief Operating Officer, Hayes Gibson Property Services
Alexandra ‘Alex’ Jackiw manages and oversees all corporate and property operations and is part of the leadership team responsible for the long-term growth and strategic direction of the company.
For More Information:
Member - $1,525 | Future Member - $1,725
Thanks to our class sponsors: