Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) - Summer
A nationally recognized credential for multi-site property managers.
Designed for multi-site and regional level supervisors, this course provides knowledge and tactics, teaching you to achieve great results!
- Employee recruitment, development, and retention
- Communications, ethics, and emotional intelligence
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident responses
- And much more!
Instructor: Rich George, Founder of NOI Coach and Blue Door Apartments
Rich George, is the Founder of NOI Coach, a business coaching, consulting and training firm based in Michigan and Apartmentors a collection of industry thought leaders focused on talent development. A successful executive with over 25 years of experience, Rich brings a passion for employee development and culture building. Rich’s background includes the management of over 2 billion dollars of real-estate, and over 100 million dollars of capital re-investment. Known for his team building, culture changing, and leadership skills, Rich inspires audiences nationwide.
- Minimum of 24 months as a multi-site supervisor or hold either CAM, ARM or RAM credentials
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six months of declaring candidacy
Member - $1,525 | Future Member - $1,725
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Orientation (Virtual)|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Client Services and Stakeholder Relations|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Investment Management and Improving Asset Performance|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Asset Evaluation and Preservation|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Talent Management and Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing|