Back to Events
Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
2-day certification course from WMFHA and the National Swimming Foundation
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 8:00 AM (PDT) to Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
6 Seats Remaining
* Registration open until 5/3/18 at 12:00 AM ()
This intensive 2-day course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness. Suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions,
- hemical hazards and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy Conservation
Upon completion of course and a passing grade on the exam - participants are awarded a 5-year Certification.
$350.00 | Members (must be logged in to receive member pricing)
$425.00 | Non-Members
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early!This class is math intensive. You will be sent a “Pool Math” book ahead of time. It is important that you use it to prepare you for class.
- Be sure to include your mailing address when you register so your class books can be sent to you.
Sponsored by our friends at:
For More Information:
Vice President of Operations Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (253)246-8385