Back to Events
Certified Pool Operator (CPO) - Bellevue
2-day certification course from the National Swimming Foundation
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 8:00 AM (PDT) to Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 5:30 PM (PDT)
1 Seat Remaining
Ensure your amenities do not become a dangerous liability!
This intensive 2-day course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy Conservation
Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification.
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent a “Pool Math” book. It is important that you use it to prepare for class.
- Be sure to include your mailing address when you register so your class books can be sent to you ahead of time.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
Vice President of Operations Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (253)246-8385