Certified Pool Operator (CPO) - Renton
2-day certification course from WMFHA and the National Swimming Foundation
* Registration open until 5/31/19 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
This intensive 2-day course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy Conservation
Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification.
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent a “Pool Math” book. It is important that you use it to prepare for class.
- Be sure to include your mailing address when you register so your class books can be sent to you ahead of time.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
For More Information:
$350 | Members
$425 | Non-Members