Certified Pool Operator (CPO) - In Person
Certification course from the National Swimming Foundation
This intensive course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
Instructor: Michael Dilley, Synergy Enterprises
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent books ahead of class - it is important that you review them to prepare for class.
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification.
For More Information:
$375 | Members
$475 | Future Members
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.
This event will strictly follow all CDC recommended guidelines to protect guests against the spread of COVID-19.