Ensure your amenities do not become a dangerous liability!
This intensive course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
Instructor: Michael Dilley, Synergy Enterprises
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent books ahead of class - it is important that you review them to prepare for class.
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification.