Come and enjoy appetizers, drinks, information, and industry mingling!
Join us at Greystar's
Cooper George Apartments!
- An array of appetizers and small plate items for your tastebuds
- Cold beer, wine, and beverages
- Networking with friends and colleagues
- What's happening in Olympia and how will it affect Spokane rental housing? Brett Waller, WMFHA's Director of Government Affairs, will be giving an update on what's happening in the state legislature. Learn what bills are being proposed and what direction they are headed. Find out how you can assist the industry by advocating on its behalf.
- Best practices on property security provided by Jon Lubben.
Address for parking: 601 West 5Th Avenue, Spokane, WA 99204
(Spokane Integrated Medical Plaza)
Please pull into the parking garage located off Wall Street.
Upon entering at the booth, you will pay $3.00 for parking.
After entering turn right to go to the basement to park.
Walk up from the parking garage and exit back onto Wall Street.
This event is FREE for WMFHA members and invited guests. PLEASE LOG IN TO REGISTER. Guests must be registered by a logged in WMFHA member or staff.
For More Information:
Thanks to our hosts: