2021 Market Update:
- Micro market data - Spokane rents, vacancies, new developments, investment trends
- Micro market data - Coeur d' Alene rents, vacancies, new developments, investment trends
- Overview of the Tri-Cities area
- Consumer insights in these markets - what do renters want?
Speaker: John Gillem, CoStar
John Gillem is the Director of Market Analytics for Oregon, Idaho and Eastern Washington with the CoStar Group. His focus centers on the CoStar Market Analytics platform for the Pacific Northwest commercial markets outside of the Seattle metro area. In this role, he has authored numerous reports, providing detailed analysis and presents his findings to trade groups, industry events, and clients. His work has been featured in The Oregonian, Portland Business Journal, KGW8 Portland, among other local media outlets.
Prior to his work with the CoStar Group, Mr. Gillem worked in the commercial real estate appraisal sector for 8 years. He received his B.A. in Accounting from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon.
$39 Members | $59 Future Members
This event will strictly follow all CDC recommended guidelines to protect guests against the spread of COVID-19.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website, and social media.
For More Information:
Thanks to our sponsors!
- Two attendees ($78 value)
- Click through logo on event page
- Company logo on all event marketing
- Company logo on signage at event
- Company logo on speaker intro slide
- Company intro (1-2 minute elevator pitch) on stage during breakfast
- Marketing material at each place setting
- Attendee list provided post event