There has never been a more critical time to ensure you “hire right” and develop and retain the talent you have.
A Community Manager’s role in Human Resources is to understand all aspects of the employment cycle.
Key concepts taught in this module include:
- Understanding and managing payroll
- Navigating the recruitment process
- Maintaining and managing employee records
- Training, retention, disciplinary action, and even termination
- Employment Law
- Compensation, Benefits and overtime
- Employment process
- Goal Setting
- Conflict Resolution
Kris Buker, CAPS, SHRM - Regional Manager for Bell Partners
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA) events may be photographed or video recorded. By participating in this event, you consent to your photograph/video recording being used for promotional purposes including but not limited to WMFHA promotional material, website and social media.